Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC Annual Single Mother Scholarship (ID 3422)
- Start Date:
- $1,000 awarded to 2 students.
- Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC believes in the empowerment of single mothers through education. Education has the power to open doors for single mothers and even their children. Having a degree or certification can enable a woman to expand her lifetime earning potential, increase her gross income, and provide her with better job opportunities.
- Min GPA:
- Single Parent (Head-of-Household)
- • Enrollment in an accredited high school, college or university in the U.S.
• Must be a mother who is attending school
• Scholarships will be awarded to both women enrolled in a law school and undergraduate program
• Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 3.0
• Applications must be received by December 5, 2018
• Winner will be notified via email on or before January 15, 2019