Big3Media Scholarship (ID 3420)
- Start Date:
- Min GPA:
- 3/4 (9-11 Credits)
- Business Fields
- 1. All Applicants will present evidence they are enrolled currently in a full-time or substantial part-time basis (minimum nine credit hours) Post-Secondary Business, Marketing or General Program; or currently, a high-school senior who has applied and been accepted at a Business, Marketing or General post-secondary program on a full-time or substantial part-time basis;
2. The applicant will submit two letters of recommendation. One will be from a faculty member familiar with their work which must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted
3. Minimum cumulative Grade Point average – 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Special Criteria:
- Additional materials will be required for your application to be acknowledged.
• An answer of at least 500 words to the following essay question: Explain your purpose for applying and why you feel you should receive the scholarship. Include the kind of profession you plan to pursue and your future goals.
To complete your online scholarship application, please upload the following items:
• Copy or image of your current high school or current college transcript. Report cards are not acceptable however unofficial transcript copies are. Your transcript must include grades for your senior year and a letter of acceptance from the Post-secondary program you will attend if your a graduating high school senior
• One recommendation letter signed and on letterhead from a faculty member familiar with your work.