Power Legal Scholarship (ID 3417)
- Start Date:
- Power Legal Group appreciates the achievements and sacrifices college students make in pursuit of a rewarding and fulfilling career. Bobby Yaghoubian and his team of personal injury lawyers wants to reward those efforts with a $1,000 scholarship. Offered annually, Power Legal Groups’ scholarships are designed to recognize commitment to excellence in education throughout local communities.
With the cost of tuition skyrocketing each year, we know how hard it can be to pay those growing tuition bills. We certainly don’t want to see the prohibitive cost of college become a barrier to pursuing your dreams. So, if you’re currently attending college or junior college, we invite you to apply for our Power Legal Group College Scholarship today.
- Students (U.S. residents or permanent residents only) currently attending a college or junior college or who are in the process of applying for college, who will still be enrolled by the Power Legal Group Scholarship December 1st notification date.
- Special Criteria:
- Submit a 400-500 word essay on one of the following topics:
• Describe what you plan on doing after you graduate from college and why.
• What are some clever or innovative ways to foster customer-business relationships online?
• What major are you most interested in and why?