The Beliz Law Firm Scholarship (ID 3416)
- Start Date:
- As a personal injury law firm, we are extremely interested in promoting safety for all people who use California’s roadways. Cyclists are especially vulnerable in California. In fact, California leads the nation in bicycle traffic deaths.
With your help, we want to bring attention to this serious issue.
The Beliz Law Firm is offering a scholarship that will raise awareness about bicycle safety and helps students achieve their goals. We want students to submit an original video with 3 important bicycle safety tips. We will select the best video from all entrants and award a $500 scholarship.
- High school seniors accepted to a university, college, or trade school, or students currently enrolled in a university, college, or trade school (or enrolled to begin by the Spring semester of 2018).
- Special Criteria:
- To enter, here’s what you have to do:
• Create your video. Make sure it is no more than 3 minutes long. Video essay may use a technical or narrative style, including but not limited to documentary, fiction, live action or animation. Profane or sexually explicit submissions will not be considered.
• Upload your video and titled it Beliz Scholarship – Safety Tips for Cyclists
• Send the following to email@example.com:
1. A link to the video (uploaded on YouTube, Vimeo, or similar)
2. Your name, mailing address, and phone number
3. The school you will be enrolling in or are enrolled in
4. Your area of study