BestMattressReviews.Com Sleep Scholarship (ID 3415)
- Start Date:
- At BestMattressReviews.com, we value education highly and want to give back to our community at large. We are also passionate about promoting sleep awareness and created this scholarship to both help further that cause and to help students pay for the increasing costs of higher education. This scholarship is intended to be used for tuition during the 2018-19 school year.
- Min GPA:
- • Applicants must be current high school seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
• Applicants must be U.S. citizens
• Applicants must be anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
• Applicants must be planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
• Applicants must be carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA currently or at the end of their senior year
- Special Criteria:
- i. Create a short video (no more than four minutes in length) answering the questions above and upload it to Youtube with the title “Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application”
ii. Create a single page google word doc and, in it, answer the following questions – please use full sentences and feel free to elaborate if you have more to say about any of these:
1. What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
2. What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
3. Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
4. On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
5. Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrate?
6. Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
7. What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
8. Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
9. Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?