Bey and Associates $1000 Scholarship (ID 3414)
- Start Date:
- Bey & Associates, LLC, a personal injury law firm based in Atlanta, Georgia, is offering a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or plan to attend their first year of college or graduate school in the upcoming semester. The rising costs of education are continuing to be a struggle for many students who aim to obtain a higher education. All of the attorneys and staff members at Bey & Associates believe that by helping students overcome those struggles, our world can become a brighter place for future generations. This scholarship allows us to do just that.
- • Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the U.S.
• All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
• As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
• All applications for the current semester are due by Sunday, July 15, 2018.