Dress and Charm Scholarship (ID 3412)
- Start Date:
- Located in New York, Dress and charm is on a mission to reinvent the way you shop for bridesmaid dresses and Bridal Jumpsuits. We believe that everyone should own beautiful pieces that are of the highest quality and be MADE IN NORTH AMERICA - all while being affordable. Our unique platform matches your needs to the American skilled craftsmanship of a small group of artisan tailors and ships that Beautifu dress right to your door.
- • Students who are accepted and enrolled in a College Program in the USA or Canada.
• High School Students applying for this year’s scholarships must graduate by June 30, 2018. College students who are applying must be enrolled as of June 30,2018.
• Employees of Dress and Charm, their immediate families and household members of employees are not eligible for this Dress and Charm Scholarship program.
- Special Criteria:
- 1. Write an essay* of a minimum of 750 words. Choose from 1 of these 3 Topics:
How a College Degree Will be a Pivotal Moment in My Life
How a College Degree Will Enable Me to Create Pivotal Moments in Other Lives
How a Scholarship Will Enable Me to Pursue a College Degree
2. Send your completed Essay* along with Your Name, Address, Phone Number, email address and copy oy High School Diploma and Proof of College Enrollment via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org