Safe Driving Scholarship from Yonkers Honda (ID 3397)
- Start Date:
- Want $1,000 for college? Yonkers Honda can make that happen.
Drivers face a number of potential distractions while driving and that number continues to grow as technology advances. At Yonkers Honda, we are committed to advocating for distraction-free, safe, defensive driving.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Yonkers Honda scholarship contest. Yonkers Honda will award one $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 600 words or less.
- Min Age:
- Max Age:
- • You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
• You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
• We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
• Any and all content may be used in future Yonkers Honda marketing.
- Special Criteria:
According to the NHTSA, distracted driving claims thousands of lives each year. At Yonkers Honda, we are committed to helping educate drivers on safe defensive driving practices. In 600 words or less, tell us how you practice safe driving. In part, explain the importance of safe driving and how you keep others safe while driving or as a passenger.
How to Enter:
• Answer the above prompt in 600 words or less.
• The file name on your response to the prompt should be your full name and date of birth. (Example: John-Doe-12-20-1996.docx)
• Email your response as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line: 2017 Yonkers Honda Scholarship
• Submissions must be received by midnight on March 31, 2018.