Kapture Pest Scholarship (ID 3388)
- Start Date:
- Kapture is a New Jersey based pest control company focused on preventive services. We want to reward and support students who are interested in green pest control.
Kapture awards a semi-annual scholarship of $500.
How Do I Apply?
Tell us your ideas on how to provide green pest control services. Think about what happens when pests enter a home and the potential risks that come with it. What do you think is the right balance between actively eliminating the pest and focusing on not having chemicals impact the environment? We require a minimum essay of 500 words.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Am I Eligible?
• We require honesty in all submissions and check for plagiarism
• You must be enrolled as a full time student at a post-secondary institution in the United States or Canada
• We reserve the right to reject incomplete or plagiarized applications
- Special Criteria:
- Your Application:
• Applicants are required to submit a proof of their enrolment as a full-time student and their most recent academic results
• Email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send us your proposals from now until April 30, 2018
• Suitable participants will be contacted via email during last week of May
• Award money will be disbursed directly to the winning scholar without the intervention of the school