247 Doctors Answering Service 2018 2019 Scholarship Program (ID 3367)
- Start Date:
- Offering services across the United States, and based in Richmond, Virginia, 24×7 Doctors Answering Service supports doctors and medical practices of every type. We work with over 100 medical answering service companies to help healthcare professionals provide the best customer service to their patients and clients.
From the CEO to the accountant, our team cares about America’s youth and see the value of continued education, and that’s why we are proud to offer our annual $2,000 college scholarship contest. Annually we award a $2,000 college scholarship to a U.S. undergraduate in medical, business, advertising, marketing, or any field to build upon their future.
• We do not use this scholarship to ask for your date of birth, social security number, or any personal data that is not needed to award the scholarship.
• There are no fees requested to apply for this scholarship.
If you are willing to put forth a little extra effort and want to win a $2,000 scholarship, we invite you to take part. Winning submissions will give clear details, demonstrate creativity, appropriately cite sources (if necessary), and express the personal thoughts and opinions of the applicant.
- Min GPA:
- • Applicants must be either currently enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited undergraduate college or university.
• Must presently hold at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of your school transcript.
• Submit an original 1,300+ word essay entitled “24×7 Doctors Answering Service Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s first and last name and provide a current .edu email address.
• Applicants must agree to 24×7 Doctors Answering Service official scholarship rules and follow all application instructions.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Prompt:
Small business owners are always seeking new ways to improve customer service and retain clients. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
• In what ways do you think technology will improve customer satisfaction?
• What are the most important things you believe a business should focus on to ensure the highest level of customer service?
• What is most common complaint from customers, and could be done to remedy this problem