Charles R. Ullman Associates Scholarship Essay Contest (ID 3355)
- Start Date:
- • First Prize: $2,000
• Second Prize: $1,000
• Third Prize: $500
- The law firm of Charles R. Ullman & Associates is now offering three (3) scholarships in our Scholarship Essay Contest to deserving high school, undergraduate and graduate college students who author winning essays on the child support law topic explained in detail below.
- Min Age:
- This essay contest is open to high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate college students who are at least 17 years of age and currently enrolled in a high school, college or university located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. U.S. territories are excluded.
To be eligible, you must:
• Verify you have read and understand the Charles R. Ullman & Associates Scholarship Essay Contest Rules.
• Submit your application form.
• Submit your essay (please note that only one (1) essay per student is allowed).
Please send your application and essay by 11:59 p.m. on April 15, 2018 via email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Topic:
How does the enforcement of child support laws contribute to the progress of young Americans?
The essay you choose must be no fewer than 750 words and no more than 1,500 words long.