$2500 Pollak PLLC Scholarship (ID 3354)
- Start Date:
- • Applicants must be currently enrolled or about to enroll in the upcoming semester at an accredited U.S. institution.
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply:
• Answer the essay prompt in 800 words or more, making sure to follow all of the instructions provided below.
• Files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format.
• The name of the file should include your full name and "Scholarship" (ex: Karen_Pollak_Scholarship_Essay).
• Fill out the "Submit Your Essay" form on the right side of this page with all of the required information and upload the file to the form. Ensure all information is accurate since the winner will be notified via email or phone.
• All submissions are due by November 1st, 2018.
How We'll Review Applications
• The Pollak PLLC Scholarship Committee will review all essays.
• All essays will be graded on use of original content, creativity, organization, and quality of writing.
• The winner will be informed by November 15, 2018.