$500 quarterly 12MonthsLoansBadCredit Scholarship (ID 3342)
- Start Date:
- 12M Loans will grant a quarterly $500 Scholarship to students for covering education costs. The Scholarship will be recurring, and we will award it four times a year.
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- At least eighteen (18) years old;
- Full-time or part-time enrolled in a U.S. school, college, professional, trade school or accredited university;
- U.S.A. citizen or resident;
- Having a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8.
- Special Criteria:
- You should submit an original video or infographic accompanied by an essay in English of no less than 750 words. Your application should reflect one of the following topics:
- What I Had to Sacrifice to be Able to Attend College
- My Strategy on Increasing the Chances of Getting a Job After College