The Ryan Law Group $1000 College Scholarship (ID 3319)
- Start Date:
- The Ryan Law Group is awarding to one college student a scholarship of $1,000. The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who submits an essay that we feel most exemplifies the spirit of the theme.
This year the theme will be ‘Future Advocates of Justice’. Our firm helps victims who have been wronged by personal injury or wrongful death. The winning essay will demonstrate how the writer plans to help those who cannot find justice on their own. The writer should demonstrate a deep understanding and compassion of the situations where people are faced with a horrible situation and need legal assistance to hold the proper parties accountable. The essay should conclude with where the applicants sees themselves in the future continuing this important work.
• The essay can be between 750 and 1,000 words.
• The essay must relate to the theme.
• The essay must be original work written by the applicant.
Applications are now being accepted and can be submitted by email through July 31st, 2018. Submission must be submitted through the form at the bottom of this page.
- To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
• Incoming or current undergraduate college student or incoming or current law school student
• Submit an essay per the rules of the scholarship
• Provide a headshot of yourself (if you win) for publication on our website