HSK Personal Injury Law Firm Car Accident Survivor Scholarship (ID 3178)
- Start Date:
- The HSK Personal Injury Law Firm is proud to announce the Car Accident Survivor Scholarship, worth $1,000.
Every year, more than 2 million people visit the emergency room due to injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents. Crashes can have a sudden and sometimes irreversible impact on victims’ lives. They may lose the ability to work, go to school and live life in general like they did before their wreck.
Perhaps the worst fact is that most of these accidents could be prevented. One of the most common causes of car accidents is distracted driving, often due to cell phone use. Drunk driving, reckless driving and other actions taken by drivers cause some of the worst preventable accidents on the roads today.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, you personally know the devastating effects it can have. You may have had to change your entire lifestyle to adapt to the new challenges you face. Yet, you are a survivor, and refuse to give up. For that reason, we are proud to help you achieve your goal of going to college by easing the financial burden of secondary education with our Car Accident Survivor Scholarship.
- Min GPA:
- -You must be currently enrolled or have been accepted into an accredited college or university by the Spring semester
-You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
-You must submit a transcript, along with a completed application and an essay based on one of the topics below.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Topics
Please choose one of the topics below and write a 500 – 1,000 word essay:
1. In what ways have you adapted to your permanent disability/injuries after your wreck?
2. How have you brought awareness to the devastating effects of preventable car accidents (distracted driving, drunk driving, etc.)?
3. What actions should the government and/or private citizens take to prevent others from being injured in the way you have?
How to Apply
To apply for the HSK Personal Injury Law Firm Car Accident Survivor Scholarship, please complete our online application and attach your completed essay and transcript.