Beacon Smiles Offers $1100 Scholarship (ID 3076)
- Start Date:
- The cost to attend Post-Secondary can easily rise into tens of thousands of dollars if not more, as most of our team at Beacon Smiles Dental Clinic has attended universities, we understand how challenging financial burdens can be for a student and their families. While keeping grades up, students are challenged to pay for all sorts of expenses from housing, tuitions, books and school supplies. In light of this, our team has decided to offer something that we have been wanting to for a long time. To make things easier for students and their families, Beacon Smiles is excited to inform you can we are going to be offering a scholarship worth $1,100.
- Individuals who are in colleges or universities and those students planning on attending college or graduate school in the nearest future.
- Special Criteria:
- ESSAY TOPIC: The Importance of a Great Smile
In order to qualify for this scholarship an applicant must submit an essay between 400 to 500 words.
From an array of applicants, we are going to choose the best five and post their essay on our blog and our social media. From there we will select one winner.
The application guidelines are as follows:
• All essays must be submitted and received by Sep 30, 2017, and winner will be chosen on October 26, 2017
• All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applicants should input their name, phone number and the address so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
• The applicant must state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
• All applicants must understand that there will be no additional information submitted once the first application has been submitted.
We are looking forward to reading your submission!