GetGamesGo.com Scholarship (ID 3025)
- Start Date:
- At GetGamesGo.com, we’re gamers who love all things related to gaming. But that’s not all we are. We’re also a successful website that’s aware we have a young audience, and we want to give back to our community, which is why we’re proud to announce our student scholarship program, The Get Games Go Young Marketer’s Scholarship.
About the Scholarship
The goal of The Get Games Go Young Marketer’s Scholarship is to reward young marketing talent. We believe education is important, which is why we’re awarding one $750 scholarship to a student who is currently pursuing their education, and who has a passion for marketing.
Marketing—especially web marketing—is an important part of today’s economy, and it’s an industry that will only grow in the future. With our scholarship, we want to encourage young marketers to pursue both their dreams and their education.
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- The Get Games Go Young Marketer’s Scholarship is open to any high school, vocational school, college or university student anywhere in the world who is or will be at least 18 years of age by the scholarship deadline.
Our scholarship is open to all young marketers who meet our criteria, regardless of their area of study or branch of expertise. Because our scholarship aims to help out with education costs, we do require that applicants have a current GPA of at least 2.5 at the date of their entry.
The Get Games Go Young Marketer’s Scholarship is 100% free to enter. We will never charge an entry fee.
- Special Criteria:
- Application process
Students who meet our criteria can apply for The Get Games Go Young Marketer’s Scholarship by submitting the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Young Marketer Submission” in the subject line:
• Creative content: A well-written essay, article or infographic (750 to 1000 words) on any topic related to our website. Two good examples of a content related to our website: best gaming chair and best gaming desk.
• Personal essay: A written piece about your reason for applying for our scholarship, your interest in marketing, your leadership skills, and how you make a positive impact in your community (500 words or less)
• Your resume or CV
• Proof that you’re a current student at any of the aforementioned eligible institutions (i.e. a copy of a student ID card)