Zeiger Firm Scholarship (ID 2797)
- Start Date:
- The rising cost of obtaining a college education has made it increasingly difficult for many students and families to realize their dreams of earning a college degree. As an attorney, Brian Zeiger understands the value of education as well as the financial strain that being a student can often entail. In an effort to help students meet their financial needs, The Zeiger Firm is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship to each winner of the biannual Brian Zeiger college scholarship essay contest. Details regarding the contest and application procedures are detailed below.
- In order to participate in the contest, prospective applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited United States college or university or planning to attend one in the academic year of 2018-2019.
- Special Criteria:
- Applicants should submit a 500-word essay answering the following question to the email address provided below:
Police brutality is a subject that tops the headlines quite often. What do you think police officers and law enforcement can do/what sort of tool or invention can you think of, which would keep police officers safe without lessening their ability to do their jobs, while also not infringing on citizens rights?
Responses will be judged on the following criteria:
• The quality of the writing
• The thoughtfulness of the response
• The applicant’s demonstrated potential for success in a field of study related to law