Jungle Scholar (ID 2730)
- Start Date:
- The fund will be a minimum of $2000 per selected applicant, given as a one time payment
- The Jungle Scout team are excited to announce this new charitable initiative – offering scholarships to students in the US who are studying in business, entrepreneurship and computer science related fields.
Giving back to the community is something I place huge importance on. As alumni from Auburn University, I built the foundations and some of the skills that I have since used on my journey to becoming a business owner and creating Jungle Scout.
I wanted to offer scholarships towards something the whole team feel passionate about, and live and breathe every day. So it was decided to offer scholarships for budding entrepreneurs, business owners and developers.
In terms of fundraising, the company will be backing the scheme. In addition, we wanted to allow our amazing community of Amazon sellers to get involved, so we’re selling Jungle Scout T-shirts on Amazon, with 100% of the profits proceeding to the fund.
- • Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, one recipient will be chose per semester (Fall and Spring)
• Applicants will be studying at, or preparing to study at an accredited University in the US
• The fund will be a minimum of $2000 per selected applicant, given as a one time payment
• Applicants will be required to submit a short video, plus a SaaS or ecommerce related business idea
• Each Jungle Scholar winner will have access to one coaching call with Greg Mercer
• 100% of the profits from our Jungle Scout T-shirts (sold on Amazon of course) will go directly into the Jungle Scholar fund
• The current round of applicants is for the Spring semester of 2019