TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship (ID 2525)
- Start Date:
- Here at TicketHelp, our goal is to encourage safe driving and reward those who keep their eyes on the road at all times. We know that can be difficult for young drivers, as so much can happen in their world while they are spending time driving. But for those who make focusing on the road their top priority while driving, we want to make it easier to go to college and continue that habit while furthering your education.
- Min GPA:
- The TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship is open to all United States citizens who have had a driver’s license for at least 1 year. In addition, you must:
-Have been accepted and committed to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university (must present a student ID, if applicable)
-Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
-Have no tickets or incidents on your traffic record for the past 3 years
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply
To apply for the TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship, please submit your online application, as well as a copy of your transcript and your driving record. Visit your local Department of Driver Services or Department of Motor Vehicles to learn more about how to obtain your driving record.
You must also submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the topics below.
1. In what ways do you overcome the urge to use your phone or otherwise become distracted while driving?
2. How has your life been impacted by distracted driving?
3. Give us a brief overview of your state’s distracted driving laws, and how you would change them to make the roads safer.