Creative Safety Supply Scholarship (ID 2511)
- Start Date:
- Creative Safety Supply, an Oregon-based retailer of safety products for the workplace, is offering an annual scholarship for students pursuing higher education in any field at an accredited college, university, or vocational school in the United States.
Creative Safety Supply was founded to provide the best industrial safety, Lean and 5S products for businesses so they can improve the safety and efficiency of their facilities. To that end, Creative Safety Supply developed industrial floor marking tape and industrial label printers to help safety managers, facility managers, and business owners achieve their goals. We work to find creative solutions to challenging or unique workplace problems and value the importance of creativity in all endeavors. That’s why we’re awarding a scholarship to a student in good academic standing who has used creative thinking to succeed in his/her academic or personal life.
- Min GPA:
- Students who meet these criteria are eligible to apply:
• Citizen of the United States
• Currently enrolled in a college, university, or vocational school
• Has a grade point average of at least 3.0 at the time of application
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for the 2018 scholarship, download and fill out a copy of the application, available below in Microsoft Word and PDF formats.
Then submit all of the following application materials by email to email@example.com:
• Completed application form
• A copy of your transcripts or official record (showing your GPA)
• Answers to the following essay questions (submit as Word document or PDF):
1. What career path have you chosen? What made you choose this path? (300-500 words)
2. How have you used creative thinking/problem solving to help you accomplish your academic or personal goals? (500-1000 words)