2018 Weiss Paarz Annual Rising Star Scholarship (ID 2481)
- Start Date:
- We are thrilled to announce this new scholarship opportunity. Scholarships will be awarded each year to the student who demonstrates all of the following qualities and characteristics:
• financial need
• exceptional work ethic
• strength in the face of adversity
• outstanding academic achievement
• commitment to the local community and charitable giving
• ability to lead others
• overall moral character
- Financial Need:
- 1.You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
2.You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3.We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
4.Any and all content may be used in future Weiss & Paarz marketing.
- Special Criteria:
- All applications must include the following:
Curriculum Vitae or Resume listing work experience, educational background, and high school and college grade point average and class rank, if applicable;
Personal Statement, which includes a description of your career goals and what you plan to use the scholarship funding for (2 pages maximum);
Confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID; and
Copy of your state ID or driver’s license