Growing Generations Scholarship (ID 2426)
- Start Date:
- Growing Generations provides surrogacy and egg donation services within the U.S. to clients from around the world. We bring together all of the necessary pieces to offer one seamless process, and have guided thousands of clients, from over 60 different countries, through one of life’s most inspiring journeys.
Our mission is to build families around the world for everyone and anyone through surrogacy and egg donation. Our purpose is to deliver an experience that everyone involved will treasure forever.
Surrogacy and egg donation allow for gay and straight couples, as well as single men and women, who cannot produce viable eggs and/or carry their own pregnancy, to have children. Families created through surrogacy and egg donation do not match the conventional method for creating a family. But we believe that it takes something other than biology to create a family. What do you think?
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Eligibility: Must be legal US resident, must already be accepted as an incoming full-time student, or currently enrolled full-time as an Undergraduate or Graduate student, at an accredited college/university in the US.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Details
Submit an application package consisting of the following:
1. What determines happiness?
Essay must begin with a clear and confident thesis argument; must include at least one example drawn from your own life; must include and quote at least three different outside sources; must not exceed 1,000 words.
2. Official transcripts documenting your current cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
3. One letter of recommendation.