Fountain Law Firm $1000 Scholarship (ID 2301)
- Start Date:
- At Fountain Law Firm, we value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
- (317) 917-7873
- Essay Topic
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
Driving during inclement weather can be dangerous. From fog, rain, and ice, to animals and other vehicles. If you could invent a safety feature for vehicles to help keep the roads safer, what would it be?
- Special Criteria:
- • Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
• Please attach your submission as Word document. Not a link and no pdf’s.
• Your essays may be made public as a finalist or a winner.
• You will need to prove your enrollment into a college.
• If you are under 18, we will need your parents permission to post your essay.
• Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
• The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
• No additional information should be included.
• We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. To contact Fountain Law Firm, call us today at (317) 917-7873.