Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship (ID 1937)
- Start Date:
- The Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship awards two scholarships in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years to graduating high school students. The selection process shall be based on academic merit with an initial minimum GPA of 4.0. Renewal is conditional upon maintenance of a GPA of 3.25.
- National Vice Chair Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship
- 4015 Ocean Drive
- Corpus Christi
- Contact Notes:
- Mail completed scholarship application form to: National Vice Chair Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship 4015 Ocean Drive Corpus Christi, TX 78411
- Min GPA:
- All applicants must be citizens of the United States and must attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States. DAR chapter sponsorship is not required; however, a chapter or state chairman may work with the applicant to put the information together to send to the DAR Scholarship Committee.
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is renewable only after review and approval of the annual official transcript. Renewal transcript must be submitted to the Office of the Reporter General by July 1 of the year of renewal or the scholarship is forfeited.