Elks National Foundation - Most Valuable Student Competition (ID 1189)
- Start Date:
- Ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year
two first place awards: $50,000
two second place awards: $40,000
two third place awards: $30,000
remaining 14 finalists awards: $20,000
480 runner-ups receive fifth-place scholarships: $4,000
- The Elks National Foundation will award 500 four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the 2019 competition.
Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need.
Male and female students compete separately.
Ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, Most Valuable Student scholarships are for students pursuing a four-year degree, on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 semester hours), in a U.S. college or university. All scholarships are in the form of certificates of award conditional upon the full-time enrollment of the winner in an accredited U.S. college or university.
The Chicago office of the Elks National Foundation will announce the 2019 500 national winners in late April 2019. (Many local Lodges, districts and state Elks associations award their own scholarships through this program. These scholarships are not to be confused with the 500 Elks National Foundation Most Valuable Student Scholarships.)
- Elks National Foundation
- Programs Department
- 2750 N. Lakeview Avenue
- (773) 755-4732
- (773) 755-4729
- Contact Notes:
- To speak with someone about the Elks National Foundation programs, please contact us at the address, email, or phone number listed.
- Financial Need:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Graduating High School Student
- •Any high school senior who is a citizen of the United States is eligible to apply.
•Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
•College students are not eligible to apply.
•Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
- Special Criteria:
- To download the Most Valuable Student Scholarship Application, please provide the following information at the website link below and you will be brought automatically to the download page.