StudentScholarships.org - Hispanic General Scholarships (ID 1481)
- Start Date:
- Merit-based and need-based general scholarships are awarded, in the amount of $1,000 - $3,000, to qualified high school graduating seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students who demonstrate both significant motivation and aptitude for a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- THE SHPE Foundation Inc
- General Scholarships
- P.O. Box 93577
- City of Industry
- Contact Notes:
- Mail official Transcript and resume to:
THE SHPE Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 93577
City of Industry, CA 91715
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
2. U.S. citizenship is not required.
3. Be accepted into or attending an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States or Puerto Rico.
4. Be enrolled full-time (12 hrs undergraduate, 9 hrs graduate) during the academic year. High school graduating seniors must be graduating from an accredited U.S. high school with a diploma.
5. Minimum GPA: 3.00 on a 4.0 for high school seniors and undergraduates; 3.25 on a 4.0 scale for graduate students.
6. Major in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or a related field.
7. Be pursuing your first bachelors, masters or doctoral degree. (Students pursuing a second bachelors, etc. are not eligible).
8. Must be a SHPE member to apply (see website for more details).
- Special Criteria:
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1.Complete the online scholarship application.
2.Print a copy of the Scholarship Application Page, after you submit your application.
3.Download the Scholarship Certification Form from the SHPE Foundation Web site.
4.Mail the Scholarship Certification Form, Official Transcript, Resume and Letter of Recommendation to SHPE Foundation postmarked by May 1.