Armenian Relief Society Undergraduate Scholarship (ID 1462)
- Start Date:
- The ARS Eastern USA provides graduate and undergraduate scholarships to students of Armenian descent. Graduate students who have graduated from an accredited four-year college or university and undergraduate students who plan to attend or are attending an accredited four-year college or university are eligible. Scholarships are awarded from restricted funds established solely for scholarship purposes as directed by donors. ARS scholarship evaluation committees evaluate applicants’ merit, financial need, and Armenian community involvement to determine whether to recommend a scholarship award.
- ARS of Eastern United States
- 80 Bigelow Avenue Suite 200
- Contact Notes:
- Please mail it to the address below:
A.R.S. of Eastern United States
80 Bigelow Avenue
Watertown, MA 02472
1. Applicant must be of Armenian descent
2. Applicant must be an undergraduate student completed at least one college semester at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States OR must be enrolled in a two year college and are transferring to a four year college or university as a full time student in the Fall.
3. The following information must be sent with the completed application:
a- Financial aid forms filed with a testing service or school’s financial aid office or a copy of the most recent Income Tax Return of applicant’s parents.
b- Recent official transcript of college grades with raised seal. No faxes or copies will be accepted.
c- Two letters of recommendation. The letters must include a letter from a college professor or advisor, and an affiliate(s) of Armenian organization(s) of which you are a member.
d- Tuition Costs- Include a copy of your school’s costs for the academic year. It can be the most recent official copy of the school’s bulletin or a statement cost.
- Special Criteria:
- Scholarship grants are awarded on the basis of financial need, merit, and involvement in the Armenian Community. In determining recipients, we place points in all three areas; therefore, we recommend that you share all pertinent information that will enable us to fairly evaluate your application.
Applications are for one year only. An individual who receives an award may apply for a second scholarship. There is no automatic renewal and applicants may only receive a total of two awards.