OSAC - Stimson Lumber Company (ID 1425)
- Start Date:
- Open to dependents of eligible employees of Stimson Lumber Company who are graduating high school seniors.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- Financial Need:
- Dependents of eligible employees of Stimson Lumber Company
•Graduating high school seniors
•Residence (state): Oregon residency not required
•FAFSA: Not required - not based on financial need
•Four-year scholarships automatically renewable if renewal criteria met and with cumulative 2.70+ GPA
•Award information: Candidates for renewable scholarships must attend four-year public or nonprofit colleges
•Award information: One-year-only scholarships available for two- or four-year, public or nonprofit colleges
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.