OSAC - Stenzel II - Franz Stenzel M.D. and Kathryn Stenzel II (ID 1424)
- Start Date:
- Open to nontraditional students, first-generation college students, and students approaching the final year of their programs.
Not open to graduating high school seniors and not open to medicine, nursing, or physician assistant.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- •Not open to graduating high school seniors
•Preference: Nontraditional students, first-generation college students, and students approaching the final year of their programs
•GPA: High school (for first-time freshman), 2.75+; college students, 2.50+
•Major: Not open to medicine, nursing, or physician assistant
•Enrollment: Must enroll at least half time
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Automatically renewable if renewal criteria met
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.