OSAC - Schmidt - Walter C. and Marie C. Schmidt (ID 1420)
- Start Date:
- Open to students enrolling in a program to become a registered nurse and intending to pursue a career in geriatric health care.
Colleges (preference): (1) Students attending Lane Community College, (2) students enrolled in any other two-year college nursing program.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- •Career field: Students enrolling in a program to become a registered nurse and intending to pursue a career in geriatric health care
•Colleges (preference): (1) Students attending Lane Community College, (2) students enrolled in any other two-year college nursing program
•Enrollment: Must enroll at least half time
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Restriction: U.S. Bank employees, their children, and near relatives are not eligible
• Essay: Describe desire to pursue nursing career in geriatric health care
Length: 1 page
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.