OSAC - PLSO - Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon (ID 1417)
- Start Date:
- Open to students enrolled in a curriculum leading to land-surveying careers, including community college applicants who intend to transfer to eligible four-year schools or will complete a degree in land surveying at the community college level.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- •Career field: Students enrolled in a curriculum leading to land-surveying careers, including community college applicants who intend to transfer to eligible four-year schools or will complete a degree in land surveying at the community college level
•Colleges: Oregon public and nonprofit only
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Intend to take the Fundamentals of Land Surveying (FLS) exam
•Award information: Maximum award based on year in school
• Essay: Briefly describe what led you to pursue a land surveying career and what surveying means to you
Length: 1 page
• Additional requirement: Provide names, addresses, and phone numbers (NOT letters) of two references
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.