OSAC - Pacific NW Federal Credit Union (ID 1415)
- Start Date:
- Open to members in good standing of Pacific NW Federal Credit Union.
Restriction: Immediate family members of Pacific NW Federal Credit Union employees and credit union elected, appointed officials not eligible.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- Members in good standing of Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
• Restriction: Immediate family members of Pacific NW Federal Credit Union employees and credit union elected, appointed officials not eligible
•Residence (state): Oregon or Washington
•FAFSA: Not required - not based on financial need
• Essay: Why My Credit Union is an Important Consumer Choice
Length: 1 page
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.