OSAC - Oregon Salmon Commission Scott Boley Memorial (ID 1410)
- Start Date:
- Open to dependents of licensed commercial Oregon troll salmon permit fishermen and/or captains of the vessels of licensed commercial Oregon troll salmon permit fishermen who have paid assessments to the Oregon Salmon Commission within the past three years.
Preference: Graduating high school seniors.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- Dependents of licensed commercial Oregon troll salmon permit fishermen and/or captains of the vessels of licensed commercial Oregon troll salmon permit fishermen who have paid assessments to the Oregon Salmon Commission within the past three years
•Preference: Graduating high school seniors
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.