OSAC - Jackson - Glenn Jackson Scholars (ID 1397)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduating high school seniors who are dependents of employees or retirees of Oregon Department of Transportation or Parks and Recreation Department.
Employees must have been employed by their department three+ years as of the March scholarship deadline.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- •Graduating high school seniors
• Dependents of employees or retirees of Oregon Department of Transportation or Parks and Recreation Department
• Employees must have been employed by their department three+ years as of the March scholarship deadline
•Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
•FAFSA: Required - financial need may or may not be considered
•Automatically renewable if renewal criteria met
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.