OSAC - Brentano - Waste Control Systems Inc. Richard F. Brentano Memorial (ID 1394)
- Start Date:
- Open to dependents of eligible employees of Waste Control Systems, Inc., and subsidiaries.
Eligible employees must have been employed by Waste Control Systems one+ year as of the March scholarship deadline.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Dependents of eligible employees of Waste Control Systems, Inc., and subsidiaries
Eligible employees must have been employed by Waste Control Systems one+ year as of the March scholarship deadline
Residence (state): Oregon residency not required
FAFSA: Not required - not based on financial need
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.