OSAC - Blacktail Deer - Oregon Foundation for Blacktail Deer (ID 1392)
- Start Date:
- Open to students majoring in forestry, biology, wildlife science, or related fields indicating serious commitment to careers in wildlife management.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- Major: Forestry, biology, wildlife science, or related fields indicating serious commitment to careers in wildlife management
Colleges: Oregon public and nonprofit only
FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
Essay: Challenges of Wildlife Management in the Coming 10 Years
Length: 250 words
Additional document: Submit copy of previous year's hunting license
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.