StudentScholarships.org - Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship (ID 1333)
- Start Date:
- In order to apply for the Odenza Marketing Group Fall Scholarship you must write two small essays. Every essay must contain three essential elements.
1. The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). The thesis statement must encapsulate the main argument for the paper. It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.
2. The essay must offer supporting evidence. The writer must provide the supporting evidence in paragraph (not “bullet” or list) form. Each paragraph must contain evidence that supports one idea or concept that proves the thesis statement. The writer must provide citations (in footnote, endnote, or paranthetical form) for all evidence presented.
3. Every essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper.
- Contact Notes:
- Read more about Application: Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship by www.odenzascholarships.com
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- Max Age:
- To be considered eligible for the Odenza Marketing Group Spring Scholarship you must:
A) Be between the ages of 16 and 25 on March 30th, 2013
B) Submit answers to the essay questions, which can be found on the application page, prior to the March 30th, 2013 deadline.
C) Have at least one full year of post secondary studies remaining at the time of the award
D) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
E) Be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Special Criteria:
- The scholarship winner will be announced on or around April 30th, 2013 and will be posted on this website immediately after. All applications must be received by 11:59pm ET on March 30th, 2013. No late applications will be reviewed.