Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (ID 1273)
- Start Date:
- The NSNA Foundation awards over $125,000 annually in the general scholarship program. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $2,500.
- U.S. citizens and students with an Alien Registration number currently enrolled in state-approved schools of nursing or pre-nursing in associate degree, baccalaureate, diploma, generic doctorate, and generic master's programs. Funds are not available for graduate study unless it is for a first degree in nursing.
Graduating high school seniors are NOT eligible.
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Association
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- 45 Main Street Suite 606
- Financial Need:
- Health Fields
- The scholarships are based on academic achievement, financial need, and involvement in nursing student organizations and community activities related to health care. Additional criteria may be required by some sponsors.
- Special Criteria:
- All applicants must submit a copy of their recent nursing school and college transcripts, or grade report.
NSNA members must submit proof of their membership.
Registered nurses in baccalaureate programs and licensed practical/vocational nurses in programs leading to registered nurse licensure must submit a copy of their license to be considered for the Career Mobility Scholarships.
Complete details are on the application.
The completed application must be accompanied by a $10 processing fee.