Incight Scholarship (ID 1211)
- Start Date:
- These scholarships range in value from $500 to $2,500.
- Each year Incight awards up to one hundred scholarships to students with disabilities, who have demonstrated outstanding merit in giving back to the community and overcoming obstacles in order to pursue higher education. These scholarships range in value from $500 to $2,500. In addition to providing financial support, Incight remains a valuable resource for our scholars throughout their college years, during the transition from high school to college, while seeking accommodations, and preparing students for post-graduate life entering the employment sector.
We appreciate your interest in joining the Incight family. Incight is committed to supporting our scholars throughout their college education, so this scholarship is renewable for up to four years. If selected, scholars must reapply each year to continue receiving funding. Here at Incight we expect our scholars to be involved within their community, contributing through work or volunteer experience. On the website you will find a link to our scholarship application but before you get started, please note the following requirements:
Full-Time Enrollment in a College/University/Trade School (This does not need to be submitted at this time. If you are chosen to receive our scholarship, we will then ask for proof of enrollment)
Completion of the Application
- 310 SW Fourth Ave. Suite 630
- (971) 244-0305
- Please note the following requirements:
*Full-Time Enrollment in a College/University/Trade School
*Completion of the Application
- Special Criteria:
- The New Scholarship Application is DUE APRIL 1, 2013. This means that your application, and all supporting materials needed to complete your application, MUST BE SUBMITTED no later than April 1st or it will not be accepted. Good luck!