Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships (ID 1102)
- Start Date:
- The scholarship recipients each receive $5,000 for their education as well as a matching grant in their name for the hunger-related charity of their choice.
- The Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships recognize and reward students who have made a significant impact in the fight against. The scholarship recipients each receive $5,000 for their education as well as a matching grant in their name for the hunger-related charity of their choice. The Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarship is named for the Sodexo Foundation's founder and former president, who was an unstoppable champion in the fight to end hunger. Thanks to Steve's efforts, which made these scholarships possible, an emerging generation of leaders will be cultivated in the fight against hunger.
- (615) 320-3149
- Contact Notes:
- For additional information regarding the scholarship program contact ISTS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615 320 3149. When emailing or calling, please indicate that you are inquiring about the Sodexo Foundation Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships.
- Applications for Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships are accepted from October 5 through December 5, 2012.
Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships are open to students (Kindergarten through graduate school) enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the United States.
Applicants must have demonstrated on-going commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States at least within the last 12 months. Added consideration is given to students working to fight childhood hunger.
Volunteer services must be helping non-family members.
Multiple applications of the same student will not be accepted; if more than one application for an individual is received, the first application received will be the application accepted and reviewed.
Applicants must obtain a Community Service Recommendation as part of the application process.
Recommenders must be at least 21 years of age, may NOT be your parent, guardian or family member, and must submit their recommendation by December 10, 2012.
All applicants and recommenders must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Employees of Sodexo are not eligible to apply for the Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships; but they may refer family members who are not employees of Sodexo.
Previous national STOP Hunger Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
Previous regional STOP Hunger Honorees are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- The Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships are designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in our communities across the United States. By submitting an application, you agree that what you send will be deemed non-confidential and you grant Sodexo Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. (along with its subsidiaries and affiliates) the right to use, copy, modify, edit, publish, transmit, and display your submission via any media, and that Sodexo Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. will be free to use your name and other identifying information, unless you specifically request in writing that we not do so.
Applications close on December 5, 2012. All Community Service Recommendations must be submitted by December 10, 2012. Winners will be notified in March 2013, and a list of all winners will be posted on www.SodexoFoundation.org in June of 2013. Only winners will be notified.
Go to the following website for more information: http://www.sodexofoundation.org/hunger_us/scholarships/official/official.asp