OSAC - One World Scholarship Essay (ID 1075)
- Start Date:
- Open to those individuals who are 21 years or under as of the March scholarship deadline.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min Age:
- Financial Need:
- •Age: Must be 21 or under as of the March scholarship deadline
•Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
•FAFSA: Not required - not based on financial need
•Winning essays will be published
• Essay: Analyze the inter-relationships of policy, programs, and personal responsibility on hunger and the stability of the world's food supply; must be original work with outside sources identified
Length: 500 words (maximum 1 page)
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.