OSAC - Lilja Family (ID 1073)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates of Camas Valley, Days Creek, Glendale, Riddle, or South Umpqua High School or, residents of South Douglas County who are also graduates of any private high school in Oregon.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- •Graduates of Camas Valley, Days Creek, Glendale, Riddle, or South Umpqua High School or
•Residence (county): Residents of south Douglas County who are also graduates of any private high school in Oregon
•Activities (preference): Agricultural background, demonstration of leadership
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.