OSAC - Ludwig - Harry Ludwig Memorial (ID 1070)
- Start Date:
- Open to visually impaired Oregon residents planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate studies.
“Visually impaired” is defined by Oregon Administrative Rules, Chapter 581, Division 15--Oregon Department of Education, 581-015-0051 (14).
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- •Visually impaired Oregon residents planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate studies
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•“Visually impaired” is defined by Oregon Administrative Rules, Chapter 581, Division 15--Oregon Department of Education, 581-015-0051 (14)
• Additional document: Submit a letter from a physician documenting one or more of the following criteria: (a) residual acuity of 20/70 or less in the better eye with correction or (b) visual field restricted to 20 degrees or less in the better eye
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.