OSAC - Jackson White - Maria C. Jackson and General George A. White (ID 1069)
- Start Date:
- Open to applicants who served, or whose parents serve or have served, in U.S. armed forces and resided in Oregon at time of enlistment.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- Financial Need:
- •GPA: 3.75+ (there is no GPA requirement for graduate-level students and students attending a technical school)
•Activities: Applicants who served, or whose parents serve or have served, in U.S. armed forces and resided in Oregon at time of enlistment
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Restriction: U.S. Bank employees, their children, and near relatives are not eligible
• Additional requirement: Specify relationship to veteran and the state where that person resided at time of enlistment
• Additional document: Submit proof of service (DD93, DD214, or discharge papers). If the document contains a social security number (SSN), black out the first 5 digits of the SSN before scanning or copying.
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.