OSAC - Hooley - Darlene Hooley for Oregon Veterans (ID 1068)
- Start Date:
- Open to those who have actively served in the military post-09/11/2001 (no minimum length of service required).
Preference: Active duty Oregon Reserves or Oregon National Guard who deployed to an overseas conflict post-09/11/2001.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- •Requirement: Must have actively served in the military post-09/11/2001; no minimum length of service required
•Preference: Active duty Oregon Reserves or Oregon National Guard who deployed to an overseas conflict post-09/11/2001
•Enrollment: Must enroll at least half time
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
•Automatically renewable if renewal criteria met
• Additional requirement: Specify relationship to veteran, dates served, and type of document you will provide
• Additional document: Submit copy of DD214 showing service during the correct time frame
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.