OSAC - AllcottHunt Share It Now II Honoring Emory S. and Elizabeth Burkett Hunt (ID 1066)
- Start Date:
- Open to students with the preference for first- or second-generation immigrants to the United States.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- Eligible applicants must provide an answer to the citizenship status question in Section 4 of the Scholarship Application
Enrollment: Must enroll at least half time
FAFSA: Not required, but recommended - financial need may or may not be considered
Essay (write one OR the other):
1.For those who have never been awarded this scholarship in the past: Describe your background and tell us how it has influenced you in living or working in your community (click here for background)
2.For those who have been awarded this scholarship in the past: How has this scholarship helped you in the past year and what will it enable you to do in the upcoming year?
Length: 250-350 words
Additional requirement: Provide names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers (NOT letters) of two community or school references
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.