OSAC - Oregon State Fiscal Association (ID 1064)
- Start Date:
- Open to members of Oregon State Fiscal Association or their children.
Major: Children of members may enter any program of study.
Major: Members must study economics, finance, public administration, or related fields.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Financial Need:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- Members of OSFA or their children
•Major: Children of members may enter any program of study
•Major: Members must study economics, finance, public administration, or related fields
•Colleges: Oregon public and nonprofit only
•Enrollment: Children of members must enroll full time
•Enrollment: Members must enroll at least half time
•FAFSA: Required - based on financial need
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.