OSAC - Technical Training Fund (ID 1061)
- Start Date:
- OSAC - Technical Training Fund Information 2012.pdf
- Open to graduates (including GED and home-schooled) of Oregon high schools who demonstrate extraordinary technical or artistic potential in the areas of craftsmanship, manual skills, art, music, culinary arts or other related areas.
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Dr. Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- •Graduates (including GED recipients and home-schooled graduates) of Oregon high schools
•Not open to graduating high school seniors
•Preference: Applicants who will enroll as a junior, senior, or graduate-level student for fall term/semester at a traditional four-year institution; then applicants at any class level enrolled at a special vocational/trade school
•Career field: Applicants must demonstrate extraordinary technical or artistic potential in the areas of craftsmanship, manual skills, art, music, culinary arts or other related areas
•Enrollment: Must enroll at least half time
•FAFSA: Required - financial need may or may not be considered
• Additional requirement: Briefly describe (1 page maximum) your area of extraordinary technical or artistic potential in the areas of craftsmanship, manual skills, art, music, culinary arts or other related areas; provide the name and phone number of an individual (e.g., teacher, professor, employer, advisor, counselor, mentor) who can speak to that potential
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.