OSAC - Struble - Glenn R. and Juanita B. Struble II (ID 1060)
- Start Date:
- Open to graduates of Oregon high schools who are residence of one of the following counties: Benton, Douglas, Jackson, Lane, Linn, Marion, or Yamhill County, majoring in one of the following: Visual or performing arts, business management (preference for those wanting to own a business), or mechanical engineering (preference for manufacturing career).
- Oregon Student Access Commission
- 1500 Valley River Drive Suite 100
- (541) 687-7400
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 452-8807
- (541) 687-7414
- Min GPA:
- •Graduates of Oregon high schools
•Residence (county): Benton, Douglas, Jackson, Lane, Linn, Marion, or Yamhill County
•Major: Visual or performing arts, business management (preference for those wanting to own a business), or mechanical engineering (preference for manufacturing career)
•Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
•Enrollment: Graduate students must enroll at least half time, undergraduate students must enroll full time
•FAFSA: Required - financial need may or may not be considered
- Special Criteria:
- This scholarship is one of hundreds that you may be eligible for with OSAC. The application process requires that you complete one application which then matches you with all OSAC scholarships that you may qualify for. Please refer to other OSAC scholarship opportunities listed on RCC’s Scholarship Central AND the OSAC website at: http://www.oregonstudentaid.gov/scholarships.aspx
February 15 Early Bird Review Deadline-
Receive an early application review and a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you submit your completed and error-free OSAC application by this date. If errors are found, you will receive an opportunity to make corrections.
March 1 FINAL Deadline-
Submit your OSAC scholarship application online by March 1 by 5:00 p.m. PST.